We are engineers from the fields of information technology, IT administration, electrical engineering and automation.
However, you need more than professional expertise to develop innovative products. That’s why we promote an open work environment where professionalism meets fun at work. This fact doesn’t stay hidden from our customers, who aren’t just convinced by our solutions, but also by our collaborative way of working.
We are Automatisierung Dresden
Automate the future with us. Become a member of our team.
Despite our 30 years of corporate history, we are an open-minded team with a relaxed start-up atmosphere. All of us are connected by our curiosity for new, exciting technologies and challenging tasks. How and where those tasks are solved isn’t as important as the results. That’s why we care about an encouraging work environment and open communication.
Challenging tasks and a high level of self-responsibility
Healthy snacks and regular massages for stress relief
Relaxed working environment and lots of possibilities to customize it to your liking
Dynamic, multi-cultural team
Fair, performance-based pay
Free choice regarding working hours and workplace
Automatisierung Dresden has been a reliable industry partner for various IIoT applications since 1990.
We develop monitoring systems for complex industrial facilities and automation solutions for the analysis and usage of production and device data, which can be used to realize predictive and preventive maintenance. The development of highly integrated products in a short amount of time for various use cases in the context of the IoT is another key competency of ours. For this, we use latest sensor technology and embed them in our specially developed hard- and software platforms.
Our customers include manufacturers from the automotive industry, international semiconductor fabs and building technology companies.
- (Further) development of our specially made software
- Planning and implementation of development tasks
- Software tests and documentation
- Execution of project tasks and project management
- Installation and service at customer facilities
- Customer service
- Completed studies or apprenticeship in IT, IT systems, electrical engineering or a similar field
- Good programming skills e.g. in C/C++, LabView or similar
- Experience with Linux
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Good German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Open-minded team with start-up atmosphere
- Challenging tasks
- Pleasant working environment with high degree of personalization
- Flat hierarchies and possibilities to incorporate your own ideas
- Flexible working hours and option for home office
- Regular massages for relaxation
Sounds good? Then apply now!
If you want to write your thesis at Automatisierung Dresden or if you think that your profile could fit our company, then feel free so submit your general application.